LearningExpress Library offers over 770 practice tests, tutorials, and eBooks. Find practice tests for the ACT, SAT, GED, ASVAB, Graduate School admissions, Civil Service, Law Enforcement, Nursing and more. Also includes resources related to job search and workplace skills improvement and basic skills improvement in reading, writing, and math, for all ages. You'll get immediate scoring, complete answer explanations, and an individualized analysis of your results.
The computer skills tutorials provide more than 50 easy-to-use courses to help you improve your computer skills. Programs include Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and more.
To use Learning Express Library, you need to create your own individual account. This will allow you to review and track your progress and scores on exams.
|Click here to finish any
previously accessed tests,
tutorials or eBooks on
Learning Express Library 2.0.
Your access to version 2.0 will end soon.
Please see your librarian for details.
|Introducing Learning Express Library 3.0,
it's a whole NEW experience! It offers improved
functionality and content including:
Please review the following instructions before clicking on the LearningExpress icon.
- Click the Register button under the New Users section at the bottom of the page
- Enter your username (Your username is the barcode number found on the back of your Cedar Falls Library Card)
- Create a password of your own and verify your password. Your password must be a minimum of 6 characters and should not include spaces. Please save your password as it will be required each time you log on to the site.
- After logging on, find the test or course you need and add it to "my center", then click to get started. Each time you log on to the site, you can click on "my center" at the top of the page to access your tests and courses.
- Enter your username (Library Barcode Number) and password on the Returning User Login section at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on "my center" at the top of the page to return to your tests and courses or select new tests and courses to add to "my center".
If you have any questions about this resource, please call the reference desk at 319-268-5543 or Ask a Librarian!