Links to useful information on the Internet
- American FactFinder from U.S. Census Bureau
- Source for population, housing, economic, and geographic data including American Community Surveys.
- The U.S. Government’s official Web portal providing links to government information at all levels of government by topic and by organization.
- Iowa Publications Online
- Electronic depository for documents produced by Iowa state agencies and intended for use by the general public.
- Iowa State Boards and Commissions
- Searchable list of commissions by interest, board name, department, and state code.
- State and Local Government on the Net
- Frequently updated directory of official state, county, and city government Web sites. Also provides links to national organizations, multi-state sites, etc.
- National Agricultural Statistics Service Iowa Office
- Source for up-to-date statistics on Iowa farm production and prices.
- State of Iowa
- State’s official Web portal providing links to Iowa state agencies, Iowa county government sites, and Iowa cities with Web sites. Also includes links to information on Iowa tourism, business, education, employment, etc.
- Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
- Iowa Patents and Trademark Depository Library Web site providing resources for inventors and entrepreneurs and a link to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to perform searches.
- State Data Center of Iowa
- Source for population, housing, business, and government statistics about Iowa.